Welcome to our Governors’ section.
Please find below details of how our Governing body is structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Governor.
We have also provided a Register of Governor Interests and an Annual Statement of Issues for your information.
The Governing Body has overall responsibility for the efficient running of the School including the appointment of staff, managing the budget and overseeing the curriculum. The full Governing Body meets once a term, although additional meetings are called as necessary. There are sub-committees for Standards and for Resources.
The normal membership of the Governing Body comprises:
- 2 Parent Governors
- 1 Authority Representative
- 3 Staff Governors (including the Co-Headteachers)
- 1 Co-opted Governor
- 8 Foundation Governors appointed by:
- Ely Diocesan Board of Education and Training (4)
- Barton PCC (1)
- Grantchester PCC (1)
- ex officio (2 - the Principal Officiating Ministers of the ecclesiastical parishes of Barton and Grantchester)